New Covid protocol for anyone entering Israel beginning October 9, 2022
- All Vaccinated and unvaccinated people may travel to Israel. No vaccination certificates required.
- No testing for Covid-19 required before flight to Israel.
- No testing for Covid-19 required upon landing in Israel.
- No requirement for mandatory quarantine while in Israel. Self quarantine is requested when experiencing any type of sickness, including Covid-19.
- No requirement for wearing masks. Wearing masks is optional.
- No more Entry Form requirement.
What is required: Nothing!!!